Top Sports News Of The Day
Dec.13 - Top Sports News Of The Day
- Former West Indies all-rounder Dwayne Bravo, who had announced his international retirement in October 2018, is keeping himself open to an international comeback for the ICC Men's T20 World Cup 2020.
- Perth Test (Day 2) - Australia are firmly in the driver's seat in the Test having blown away the Kiwi top-order in the final session. New Zealand ended the day on 109/5, trailing Australia by 307 runs.
- First Test (Day 3) - Sri Lanka were 282/6 at the end of Day 3 of their first Test against Pakistan in Rawalpindi. Overnight showers and bad light meant that just over five overs were possible in a Test that has been hit by delays due to the weather.
- Australia and New Zealand launched a bid to co-host the 2023 FIFA Women's World Cup on Friday, with both nations promising to amplify women's football across Asia and Oceania.
- World Cup medal-winning rifle shooter Ravi Kumar has been handed out a two-year ban by NADA's Anti-Doping Disciplinary Panel (ADDP) after the marksman failed to convince the panel about the presence of banned drug propran in his body.