Top Sports News Of The Day
Dec.11 - Top Sports News Of The Day
- India beat West Indies by 67 runs in 3rd T20I to win series 2-1. India - 240/3, WI - 173/8
- Rohit Sharma has become the first Indian and the third player overall to hit 400 sixes in international cricket. Rohit did so during his blistering 34-ball 71 in the third T20I against the West Indies at the Wankhede Stadium here on Wednesday.
- The Indian selectors have named Mayank Agarwal as replacement for the injured Shikhar Dhawan in India's squad for the upcoming three-match ODI series against West Indies.
- The Afghanistan Cricket Board (ACB) on Wednesday reappointed senior player Asghar Afghan as the national team's captain across all the three formats of the game.
- Former South African captain Graeme Smith has been appointed Cricket South Africa's director of cricket on an interim basis.
- David Schumacher is the latest addition to India's only FIA-approved international series, the MRF Challenge which moves to the Bahrain International Circuit here with a total of four races spread over two days -- December 13 and 14.